We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The health providers of Affiliated Dermatologists, S.C. are committed to providing exceptional, personalized care and management of the wide variety of skin disorders for each individual patient. This is accomplished through unique one-on-one privileged relationships between the patient and the health care provider. The staff of Affiliated Dermatologists, S.C. strives to facilitate and foster these relationships by helping to deliver the best care management plan. The Skin and Laser Center of Affiliated Dermatologist, S.C. is dedicated to provide the highest quality, cutting-edge cosmetic and procedural solutions for aesthetic concerns of the skin.
Appointments & Cancellations
- Phone calls are best Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and
Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Some Saturday appointments are available at the Germantown and Brookfield locations only.
- We require 24 hours' notice for cancelled appointments.
Phone Calls & Medical Questions
- Urgent phone calls will be addressed on the day they are received. If your doctor is not available, another doctor or nurse will return the call.
- Routine calls will be addressed in one to three business days.
- Generally, physicians return calls at the end of their clinic day, often after 5:00 p.m.
- Allow three to five business days for refill authorizations. Please have your pharmacist fax refill requests to:
- The use of prescription medication requires an annual visit to your dermatologist.
Billing and Insurance Questions
- Please call (262) 754-4488, option #2, for all billing and insurance related questions, Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Please have your statement or insurance card available.
Biopsy and Laboratory Results
- Patients with pending biopsy or laboratory tests will be notified by a telephone call or by mail. We will contact you with the results as soon as they are available to us, usually within 7 to 10 days.
- For emergencies, call your physician or go to the nearest emergency facility.